Wednesday 5 December 2012

Quick Outfit


Definitely been absent over the last few days - just been working lots to try and get the christmas monies together! 
NO EXCUSE NIA!


I apologise :)

 Here is a quick outfit of the day none the less, just so that I don't feel like an utter failure at this blogging business. 



I'm afraid its not a very exciting outfit, but I feel sometimes simple is best. It's quite a preppy basic outfit, and then I just chucked on my H&M blazer as a coat to add to the feel of the look. 
SIDENOTE: I've loved this blazer for over a year now and loved it when Jenn from ClothesEncounters on YouTube bought it recently. Firstly because in my eyes that meant me and Jenn 'totes' have the same dress sense which makes me uber cool (PAH!), and secondly; It's been great to see how someone else styles something you own that you may not have thought of.
That's pretty much the joy of personal style blogs, that you can see the same item, yet in several different ways depending how people have interpreted the item and styled it.

Anyway hope you enjoy and have a gooden :)

Skater dress - Topshop (used as skirt) - can't remember the price but I think around £20 mark...
Cream Jumper - Primark £8
Socks - ASOS - £6
Flatforms - H&M (£20 Ebay)

4 comments:

  1. I agree, sometimes a simple combination is the way to go! Great look, love the skirt.

    Kristine
    www.pugglewearsprada.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Nia you always look so beautiful.
    How do you get pictures beside each other? I have no idea.. HELP!!

    living-in-a-fashion-world.blogspot.co.uk

    x Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha why thankyou katie! :) just if they are both set to centre, you can drag them next to each other...depends on width of your photos to I think, but if they are small images it should work :) x

      Delete
  3. omg I am OBSESSED with this outfit. And your hair.

    xx
    http://fashionhotbox.com

    ReplyDelete