Tuesday 11 December 2012

Vamp...

I'm wearing Sleek's Vamp Matte 786

Vamp red lips are sticking around and are hot stuff this winter. Add it with the matte lipstick trend and I'm all over it. 


As a woman on a budget...I've been searching for the best vamp lippy that little money can buy and here is the rundown :)

 ELF Mineral Lipstick - Royal Red - £5.00


 17 Lasting Fix Lipstick - New Black - £4.29
 Rimmel Kate Lasting Finish Lipstick - 04 - £5.49

Sleek True Colour Lipstick  - 786 Vamp Matte - £4.99



Collection Lasting Colour Lipstick - Vintage Rose - £2.99

As you can see they range from the very daring to the slightly vampy. I've only had the confidence to wear the really dark on nights out, but applaude those who rock it in the daytime. I think the trick to not looking over the top, is wearing quite a grungey casual look with it. Take a gander at Sunbeamsjess on Youtube to see someone rock this look perfectly. 

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog! I am following you hope you'll follow back ;)

    - thebitchhasblogged.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete